Our Pottery Club have an exhibition of their work currently being displayed at St. Mary's Church. Please do take time to go and have a look at it; it really is stunning. Our sincere thanks to Mrs Watson for organising this and for spending so much of her time setting it up. Please don't forget the Christmas Lunch is today and our trip to the STAG Theatre is tomorrow afternoon.
Welcome to Leigh Primary School
- We have been delighted with Leigh.
- I love it when we have visitors and go on trips.
- Pupils make rapid progress in reading, and read a wide range of good quality children’s literature
- I am constantly impressed with the caring attitude of the staff who time and time again go the extra mile to make my children feel valued.
- Everyone is caring and school feels like one big family
- Pupils write imaginatively and confidently for a wide range of purposes.
- The school is hugely supported by the village and as a result the children have a real sense of being part of a community.
- I really like my school. We have good teachers and learn interesting things and I like playing on the green.
- I wouldn't have got to TOGs without Leigh – the teachers encouraged and motivated us to do the very best we could whilst supporting us along the way.
- Teachers use imaginative methods to capture pupils' enthusiasm.
- All the children know, care and look out for each other and the staff create an exciting and creative learning experience.
- Our teachers make learning fun
- Open-ended activities capture pupils’ enthusiasm and extend the thinking abilities of more able pupils.
Welcome to our Website. The staff and I hope you find this a useful resource to discover more about us and that it will encourage you to come and see for yourself what a special place this is. Our Creative Curriculum is designed to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils so that all our children leave us with a love of learning and an inquisitive mind.
Mr Eaton (Headteacher)