Please don't forget the Grandparents' Afternoon on Friday 6th March. All grandparents or elderly relatives or friends are invited into school to have a tour, speak to the children about their work and enjoy a cup of tea. Please do encourage everyone to come along and enjoy spending the afternoon with the children.
Welcome to Leigh Primary School
- My children love going to school.
- Everyone is really friendly and welcoming.
- The high expectations of staff ensure that pupils make good progress and are taught well across the school.
- Leigh Primary has fantastic staff who really know and care for their pupils.
- The opportunities Leigh offers are amazing.
- The school strongly promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- The school nurtures the whole child and provides real and varied experiences.
- The teachers are kind and caring.
- I enjoy the wide range of clubs such as Football, choir, netball and many more.
- Pupils demonstrate positive attitudes to learning and are proud of their achievements.
- Teachers go to great lengths to make learning engaging and interesting.
- I don’t think there has ever been a time I have not enjoyed Leigh Primary School.
- Teachers give pupils, including the most able, high levels of challenge in all subjects
- Pupils find their lessons interesting and fun.
- Teaching across the school is consistently good, and some teaching is outstanding.
'Sharing, Caring and Learning Together'
Welcome to our website. The staff and I hope you find this a useful resource to discover more about us and that it will encourage you to come and see for yourself what a special place this is. We deliver an exciting creative curriculum with a focus on achievement, while inspiring a love of learning and nurturing the whole child. Please do come and visit us - I will be delighted to meet you and proud to give you a taste of our wonderful school.
Mr Daniel Eaton (Headteacher)