The latest Parent Survey has now been finished and a summary of the results can be found by clicking here. Many thanks to all of you who contributed to this and particular thanks to Fiona Lake who organised the survey, collated the results and prepared this summary. It's great to receive such positive feedback from parents and carers and we will use this feedback to further develop and improve the school.
Welcome to Leigh Primary School
- My children love going to school.
- Everyone is really friendly and welcoming.
- The high expectations of staff ensure that pupils make good progress and are taught well across the school.
- Leigh Primary has fantastic staff who really know and care for their pupils.
- The opportunities Leigh offers are amazing.
- The school strongly promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- The school nurtures the whole child and provides real and varied experiences.
- The teachers are kind and caring.
- I enjoy the wide range of clubs such as Football, choir, netball and many more.
- Pupils demonstrate positive attitudes to learning and are proud of their achievements.
- Teachers go to great lengths to make learning engaging and interesting.
- I don’t think there has ever been a time I have not enjoyed Leigh Primary School.
- Teachers give pupils, including the most able, high levels of challenge in all subjects
- Pupils find their lessons interesting and fun.
- Teaching across the school is consistently good, and some teaching is outstanding.
'Sharing, Caring and Learning Together'
Welcome to our website. The staff and I hope you find this a useful resource to discover more about us and that it will encourage you to come and see for yourself what a special place this is. We deliver an exciting creative curriculum with a focus on achievement, while inspiring a love of learning and nurturing the whole child. Please do come and visit us - I will be delighted to meet you and proud to give you a taste of our wonderful school.
Mr Daniel Eaton (Headteacher)