Wishing all children, parents and staff a wonderful summer holiday. Thank you to all of you who have supported us in so many ways throughout the year. It has been a terrific year for the school and we are very much looking forward to seeing the children again on Friday 5th September at 8.50am.
Welcome to Leigh Primary School
- We have been delighted with Leigh.
- I love it when we have visitors and go on trips.
- Pupils make rapid progress in reading, and read a wide range of good quality children’s literature
- I am constantly impressed with the caring attitude of the staff who time and time again go the extra mile to make my children feel valued.
- Everyone is caring and school feels like one big family
- Pupils write imaginatively and confidently for a wide range of purposes.
- The school is hugely supported by the village and as a result the children have a real sense of being part of a community.
- I really like my school. We have good teachers and learn interesting things and I like playing on the green.
- I wouldn't have got to TOGs without Leigh – the teachers encouraged and motivated us to do the very best we could whilst supporting us along the way.
- Teachers use imaginative methods to capture pupils' enthusiasm.
- All the children know, care and look out for each other and the staff create an exciting and creative learning experience.
- Everyone is really friendly and welcoming and the opportunities at Leigh are amazing.
- Open-ended activities capture pupils’ enthusiasm and extend the thinking abilities of more able pupils.
'Sharing, Caring and Learning Together'
Welcome to our website. The staff and I hope you find this a useful resource to discover more about us and that it will encourage you to come and see for yourself what a special place this is. We deliver an exciting creative curriculum with a focus on achievement, while inspiring a love of learning and nurturing the whole child. There have been many changes here over the past 18 months so please do come and visit us - I will be delighted to meet you and proud to give you a taste of our wonderful school.
Mr Daniel Eaton (Headteacher)