The Parent Meeting this evening will be held in Jessica's Hall at 8pm. All are very welcome. During the meeting Mr Eaton will talk about the class structure for next year, the recent OFSTED Report and the future plans for the school. The meeting will last about an hour. Thank you.
Welcome to Leigh Primary School
- My children love going to school.
- Everyone is really friendly and welcoming.
- The high expectations of staff ensure that pupils make good progress and are taught well across the school.
- Leigh Primary has fantastic staff who really know and care for their pupils.
- The opportunities Leigh offers are amazing.
- The school strongly promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- The school nurtures the whole child and provides real and varied experiences.
- The teachers are kind and caring.
- I enjoy the wide range of clubs such as Football, choir, netball and many more.
- Pupils demonstrate positive attitudes to learning and are proud of their achievements.
- Teachers go to great lengths to make learning engaging and interesting.
- I don’t think there has ever been a time I have not enjoyed Leigh Primary School.
- Teachers give pupils, including the most able, high levels of challenge in all subjects
- Pupils find their lessons interesting and fun.
- Teaching across the school is consistently good, and some teaching is outstanding.
'Sharing, Caring and Learning Together'
Welcome to our website. The staff and I hope you find this a useful resource to discover more about us and that it will encourage you to come and see for yourself what a special place this is. We deliver an exciting creative curriculum with a focus on achievement, while inspiring a love of learning and nurturing the whole child. There have been many changes here over the past 18 months so please do come and visit us - I will be delighted to meet you and proud to give you a taste of our wonderful school.
Mr Daniel Eaton (Headteacher)